Poem- The dream


THE DREAM



The golden rays of the setting sun
Strikes my cold face.
And not only my eyes, also my tears
Of great joy shines in these sun rays.

The evening Manali breeze
Threatens to freeze my body.
But not enough cool to freeze
A heart which is warm of love and joy.

Little bird chirps from the east
Such a sweet melody.
As is my little boy's giggles
Happy in his mothers hands.

White little dusts of snow
Rains from the heavens up high
Just to add beauty
To my charming little home.

I see a little butterfly
Floating through my gardens
Kissing my red roses
Oh I know they are sweet.

The falling leaves are so silent
Peace and love is all I see
All along the narrow road
That leads through my apple trees.

How sweet do they look, my apples
Red and green and yellow
Oh I should say one thing
They taste sweeter than they look.

Some times i wonder
Is this the heaven on earth
And am I the king of it
With my queen and my prince.

I almost got blend in this breeze
But a little warm hand keeps me awake
The hand which I wish
I could hold till my last breath.

Oh my love, those fair red roses
Aren't as gorgeous as you
Those delicate apples
Aren't as sweet as you.

Her hand in mine,
My boy in her lap,
Her head in my shoulder,
Oh ! If this day could never end.

Some dreams take away your sleep
Some dreams wake you up
Some dreams even scare you
But only a few, fills your heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

മണാലി: ഒരു സ്വപ്നയാത്ര

ഒരു കൊറോണ ഡയറിക്കുറിപ്പ്‌

വിട