Poem: Love

Love

I was the night
The night full of darkness
Couldn't do anything right
And my life became a story of hardness.

All I needed was light
The light to lit me up
And I couldn't see one sight
Until I had given up.

With a hope almost dead
I looked up to the sky
And stunned was my head
I know you'd wonder why.

So many stars ready to show
Their light with amazing trends
And I came to know
They were actually my friends.


Life began catching up hope
Because of their light
And happiness made me gallope
As life became a little bright.

But there was another thing
Which was even more bright
And it became my everything
As it stole the heart of the night.

Oh moon, you beauty
You lit up the entire night
And filled a heart which was empty
To bring my happiness to limitless height.

Now the night is no more gloomy
Being lit up as white as a dove
And with a heart so bloomy
Because he found the moon, his love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

മണാലി: ഒരു സ്വപ്നയാത്ര

ഒരു കൊറോണ ഡയറിക്കുറിപ്പ്‌

വിട